The school admissions criteria are as follows:
- Looked After Children/Previously Looked After Children.
- Children who have siblings attending the School at the time the applicant child is admitted.
- Children for whom only one particular school is appropriate due to an exceptional medical condition.
- Children of full or part time salaried members of staff.
- Children with the strongest geographical claim.
For details of Gloucestershire County Council’s admissions process click here.
Parents of children starting in Reception will be invited to an initial evening meeting when we can explain how to prepare your child for school and what your child will be doing when they start. The children will be offered the opportunity to attend a number of sessions in school prior to their staggered start in September.
Attendance during the first half-term is on a part-time basis. Other start dates and patterns of attendance are also possible. These dates will be explained more fully at the preliminary meeting for new parents.